Beautifully crafted yellow pear lab grown diamond 1.01 carats with side diamonds forming halo setting perfect for an evening wear.
How to find your ring size?
Find Your Dimension, With Our Ring Sizing Guide
All our Fiori Jewels rings are standard Germany, Russia, Ukraine and Asia size. Below is the international chart for ring size. Measure your circumference in inch or mm to get your perfect ring for your finger.
1. Rings with wider bands will fit a touch tighter. If you propose to live one among your partner's rings, attempt to measure one with an identical width.
2. Our foremost hands are generally slightly larger — confirm you measure, the proper finger on the right hand!
3. If your knob is greater, take 2 measurements and choose a size in between — ring must fit over the knuckle but not be too loose or it'll shift around.
4. Make sure the finger is at normal blood heat — fingers can shrink or expand when hot or cold.
5. Your fingers tend to vary size throughout the day — the simplest time to live your finger is that the end of the day.
Find your partner’s ring size and shop our latest collections.
Call us or chat with us for any confusion of Ring size chart. You can also visit our stores at below address:
There are no reviews yet.